A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bielose Konwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bielose Konwe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bielose Konwe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Konwe graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Konwe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bielose Chukwunwike Konwe MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bielose C. Konwe practice?
- Dr. Bielose Konwe has 1 office location.
Dr. Bielose Konwe practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.