Dr. Bienvenido Ramirez Jongco MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bienvenido Jongco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bienvenido Jongco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jongco graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jongco has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jongco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bienvenido R. Jongco practice?
Dr. Bienvenido Jongco practices Pediatrics, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Anesthesiology near Maplewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Livingston, NJ.
See Maplewood Pediatricians, Maplewood Surgeons, Maplewood Pediatric Surgeons, Maplewood Rheumatologists, and Maplewood Anesthesiologists.