A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bienvenido Valencia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Valencia graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Valencia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bienvenido D Valencia MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bienvenido D. Valencia practice?
- Dr. Bienvenido Valencia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bienvenido Valencia practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ and Kearny, NJ.
See Newark Emergency Physicians and Newark Internists.