A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brigida Andaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brigida Andaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Andaya graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Andaya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brigida Estabillo Andaya MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brigida E. Andaya practice?
- Dr. Brigida Andaya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brigida Andaya practices Anesthesiology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Anesthesiologists.