The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rosacea Facts about rosacea, including different types & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bijal Amin
Dr. Bijal Amin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Bronx, NY. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology, Dermatopathology and Clinical Pathology. Dr. Amin is affiliated with Wakefield Hospital, Montefiore Medical Center and Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div. She speaks English.
Dr. Bijal Amin has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....