A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bijal Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bijal Amin, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Amin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bijal Amin MD is a female Dermapathologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Bijal Amin practice?
- Dr. Bijal Amin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bijal Amin practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Pathologists and Bronx Dermatologists.