Dr. Bijan Badihian DO Patient Reviews

• Hospice and Palliative Medicine Claremont, CA

3.0

December 10th, 2013
My experience with this Dr was great he was very knowledgeable and capable. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a great Dr.

October 9th, 2013
Great Doctor
I came here as a cash patient because I had no insurance. The staff worked with me on prices because I'm a student which was very helpful. Although it took long to see the doctor, I always felt taken care of by his staff and by him. He spent time to figure out what was wrong with me and gave me peace of mind. He also has an excellent staff who were always professional, helpful, and friendly. The only negative thing about the office is the wait time. Even if you have an appointment, the wait time is going to be at least an hour.

May 7th, 2012
Not a Specialist
Claims he's an specialist in the overall body. Won't refer certain cases to a true specialist, which is someone who has gone thru additional schooling and have extensive knowledge in the area in which they focus/specailize: cardiology, pulmonology, etc. Go somewhere else; money, not health, is the goal here.

January 11th, 2012
Rude office staff
Very rude and low class front office staff.. Lack of professionalism. Un organized office stuff everu where.. files look like they are not maintained ...

October 7th, 2010
Beware of this doctor!
I question his medical judgment. I felt he was overworked, too stressed out. Totally misdiagnosed my problem and perscribed medication that was not appropriate for my condition. I am very glad I am with a competitant physical that has correctly diagnosed my problem.

June 8th, 2010
Incorrect diagnosis
This doctor said I had an enlarged heart. Not truetests by a cardiologist revealed otherwisemy heart is normal. Said I had high cholesterol and triglycerides through a blood test conducted right after I had had a breakfast and lunch..this type of blood test requires at least a fasting period of 12 hours. Put me on two cholesterol medications that the pharmacist said should not be taken together. I only found this out after I had a severe allergic reaction to them.