A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bijan Bavarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bijan Bavarian, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bavarian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Bavarian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bijan Bavarian MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bijan Bavarian practice?
- Dr. Bijan Bavarian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bijan Bavarian practices Anesthesiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davie, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Anesthesiologists.