A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bijan Broukhim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bijan Broukhim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bijan Broukhim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Broukhim graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Broukhim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bijan Broukhim MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bijan Broukhim practice?
- Dr. Bijan Broukhim has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bijan Broukhim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Canoga Park, CA and Van Nuys, CA.
See Encino Obstetricians & Gynecologists.