Dr. Bijan Daneshgar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

February 9th, 2016
Dr. Daneshgar is the best obgyn. I have ever had. Previously, I only used female obgyns. However, this doctor found a fibroid thay my other doctor didnot find. I have been with him ever since!!!

November 18th, 2015
Pap smear...A wonderful experience
I lost my previous OB/GYN Dr. Irwin Frankel to prostare Cancer. I tried the Dr. Rothbarth, who took over Dr. Frankel's patients and found him a bit sterile and uncaring. I was referred to Dr. Daneshagar by a friend and love him to pieces. He made me feel relaxed and his bed side manner was phenomenal. No woman likes to be "spread eagle" having an examination. Dr. Daneshagar was gentle, caring, kind and a great listener. Any questions I had, he answered. He took time after the exam to go over a few things with me. I have to drive a distance to see him but it is well worth the drive through LA traffic into the valley to see him. I will become a regular patient going forward. If you are looking for a new OB/GYN whether you are having babies, menopausal and anything in-between, Dr. Daneshagar should be your choice!

November 19th, 2009
vaginal reconstrution
Muy profecional,y preocupado en satisfacer sus pacientes,comunicarse con el es casi como hacerlo con un familiar,como dr es exelente se toma su tiempo y hace el trabajo bien a la primera sin prisas.estoy muy muy satisfecha con mi esperiencia con el y lo recomiendo a todas las que en este momento andan buscando un dr en quien puedan confiar su problema ,tiene la esperiencia la pasiencia y la humanidad para entender y arreglar tu problema com fantasticos resultados.

September 8th, 2008
Caring, Nice person, you can trust him
I went to few OBGYN before finding him. You just can't believe how good he is until you actualy meet him.