A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bijan Golyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bijan Golyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Golyan graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Golyan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bijan Golyan DO and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bijan Golyan practice?
- Dr. Bijan Golyan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bijan Golyan practices Internal Medicine near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists.