A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bijan Motamedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bijan Motamedi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Motamedi graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Motamedi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- San Bernardino Mountains Community Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bijan Motamedi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bijan Motamedi practice?
- Dr. Bijan Motamedi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bijan Motamedi practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Delano, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.