A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bijan Motamedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Motamedi
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Motamedi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bijan Motamedi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Motamedi graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Motamedi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- San Bernardino Mountains Community Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bijan Motamedi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bijan Motamedi practice?
- Dr. Bijan Motamedi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bijan Motamedi practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Delano, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.