A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bijan Roshan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bijan Roshan, Internist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bijan Roshan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Roshan graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Roshan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bijan Roshan MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bijan Roshan practice?
- Dr. Bijan Roshan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bijan Roshan practices Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Denver Internists.