Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  NEVER TRY THIS DOCTOR!!!!  |  show details
by DANIEL on Oct 13th, 2014

Back in 2007 I visited him and he diagnosed me with Trigeminal Neuralgia and prescribed me with Gabapentin. I was on this medication more than 6 months and side effect of this pill literally ruined my life. Having leg pain made me having life like vegetables after tolerating lots of pains I decided to get a second opinion and I found out I was misdiagnosed and then I found out only thing I needed to do take care of my molar teeth. Worst doctor ever !!! Never try this doctor !!!

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

I have been Dr. Zardouzs patient for over 12 years and am extremely happy and satisfied about his work and the help he has provided me. I Believe he is one of the best doctors on this planet. He is extremely patient, kind, caring a good listener. He treated me like a family member, always smiling, looking for ways to reassure his patients and give them the best remedies and cure possible. I would call him a saint. I have been given medication for my illness that has worked for me the best and not even once I have felt the need to consult another doctor or take any other medications. His smiles gives me hope to hang in there and his patience gives me strength to be patient with the times when I feel so week and sick. His exam room is clean, well-lighted and the staff treat patients with respect and kindness. I call him a miracle worker. He is my doctor and a good friend. He is always there for his patients, for me. Anytime I have paged him, he will response within the next 30 minutes day or night. During the two times I have been hospitalized, he made sure he checked on me twice each day. It makes me happy to know that there are still doctors such as him, who really do care about people rather than money.Dr. Zardouz, you are a great person and will be in my prayers, always. God bless you and your family.Sincerely,Leila S.

|  Absolutely excellent physician  |  show details
by Jeff Dryer on Nov 26th, 2009

Spent one hour with me at the initial examination. Very competent and knowledgeable. I have recommended family and friends to him. They call me back raving about the quality of his care.