A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bijay Jayaswal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bijay Jayaswal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayaswal graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Jayaswal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jayaswal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bijay K. Jayaswal practice?
Dr. Bijay Jayaswal practices Internal Medicine near Medina, OH.
See Medina Internists.