A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bijay Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bijay Nair, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Nair has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nair accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan