A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bijay Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bijay Nair is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nair
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bijay Nair, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Nair has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bijay Nair MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bijay Nair practice?
- Dr. Bijay Nair has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bijay Nair practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, AR and Conway, AR.
See Little Rock Internists, Little Rock Hematologists, and Little Rock Oncologists.