A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bijay Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bijay Nair is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nair
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bijay Nair, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Nair has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bijay Nair MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bijay Nair practice?
- Dr. Bijay Nair has 1 office location.
Dr. Bijay Nair practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Internists, Roseville Hematologists, and Roseville Oncologists.