A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bijoy John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. John
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. John Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bijoy John, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka. He has 1 awards.
Dr. John has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bijoy Kurian John MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bijoy K. John practice?
- Dr. Bijoy John has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bijoy John practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Jourdanton, TX.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Pulmonologists.