A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bijoy John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bijoy John, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. John has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. John accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan