A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bijoy John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bijoy John, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. John has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bijoy Kurian John MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bijoy K. John practice?
- Dr. Bijoy John has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bijoy John practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Anaheim, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists and Santa Ana Pulmonologists.