A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Thomas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Bijoy Thomas MBBS and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. M B. Thomas practice?
- Dr. M Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. M Thomas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Allentown Oncologists.