A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Thomas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Bijoy Thomas MBBS and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. M B. Thomas practice?
- Dr. M Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. M Thomas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Allentown Oncologists.