A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bijoy Telivala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bijoy Telivala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Telivala
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Telivala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bijoy Telivala, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Telivala graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Telivala has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bijoy Pankaj Telivala MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bijoy P. Telivala practice?
- Dr. Bijoy Telivala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bijoy Telivala practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists, Jacksonville Hematologists, and Jacksonville Oncologists.