A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bijoy Telivala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bijoy Telivala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Telivala
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Telivala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bijoy Telivala, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Telivala graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Telivala has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bijoy Pankaj Telivala MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bijoy P. Telivala practice?
- Dr. Bijoy Telivala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bijoy Telivala practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists, Jacksonville Hematologists, and Jacksonville Oncologists.