A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Biju Kunhiraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Biju Kunhiraman, Endocrinologist, Pediatrician, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunhiraman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kunhiraman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Biju Kunhiraman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Addison Disease (Adrenoleukodystrophy)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Hashimoto Disease
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunhiraman graduated from Psg Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, Coimbatore.
Dr. Kunhiraman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Biju P Kunhiraman MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Biju P. Kunhiraman practice?
- Dr. Biju Kunhiraman has 1 office location.
Dr. Biju Kunhiraman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Internists and Yakima Endocrinologists.