Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, General Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Video profile

avoid this office show details avoid this office
by Patrick on Aug 2nd, 2016

Doctor never demonstrated that he reviewed my file, diagnosis and medications. He never explained what his plan was or the results were and how they would affect me....He ordered an inappropriated test that could have cause kidney failure with me, due to the dye in the test..my kidney function is limited and he didnt read the file....office staff doesnt care about their jobs, found them to be rude and would not return calls. So if your situation is difficult or hard to diagnose I would not recommend this doctor or office.

Saved my life show details Saved my life
by Debby W on Jun 19th, 2016

I went to the ER unknowly with a bad heart. Dr Mathews and his crew rushed me into the cath lab (I have a fear of the hospital) to have 2 stents put in. I had a heart attack during the procedure and he saved my life. I never really knew what he was doing as I was on 2 hours of sleep in 2 days and also had Valium to calm me down. Even though they did their best to explain to me the procedure I really did not totally understand what was done to me until they finished. I just want to thank the doctor for caring enough to help me so that I have some more time here on earth with my loved ones. Thank you dr Mathews.

Outstanding in all ways. show details Outstanding in all ways.
Mar 9th, 2016

Superior, best in Titusville. Very fine facility and they do much of their work in office for stress tests, etc. Near Parrish Hospital. There is also an Urgent Care Center paired with the Cardio-Vascular one.

great staff and doc show details great staff and doc
by joe becco on Oct 10th, 2014

best in town

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Bonnie G. on Dec 3rd, 2013

I really trust him. Both my husband and I go to him and we like the fact that he treats us with respect and gives us the time we need. He never seems rushed. We feel like we have been heard. I am a retired RN and appreciate the fact that he educates his patients in terms they can understand.

A REAL doctor show details A REAL doctor
by Regina Burdo on Jun 17th, 2013

Saved my life when another dr ignored it. Ended up with 4 stents. Thank you Dr. Mathews!

Mar 19th, 2012

Dr. Matthews is a caring doctor. I felt completely at ease with him during a heart procedure. I feel very lucky to have him as my Cardiologist.

The best show details The best
Mar 15th, 2011

He is the best Cardiologist in Titusville, FL hands down. He saved my life and I my family is indebted to him.

satisfied heart patient show details satisfied heart patient
Feb 13th, 2011

best doctor in titusville hands down

Doctor's Response