Dr. Bikram Paul MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

November 13th, 2015
Great Doctor!

November 22nd, 2013
I wish there was a central website to provide feedback which can be reviewed by all physicians in every field. I went to the ER with chest pains but the ER did not find anything wrong. The ER physician was exactly what i expected & experienced before with physicians - stoic, apathetic, and spent little time explaining anything. The next morning, i experienced severe abdominal pain. By luck i was able to get an appt with Dr Paul and i was diagnosed with having gallbladder disease. Dr Paul noted the urgency of my condition and squeezed me into his busy schedule for surgery. There were complications with the surgery due to inflammation, size of stones, and other issues. Dr Paul has been wonderful throughout thr process - he patiently explained every minute detail, spoke to me daily on the phone pre & post surgery, and was understanding of all my concerns. My friend accompanied me to the hospital and she also spoke highly of the doctor based on her interactions with him. I am incredibly grateful to Dr Paul. He is proof that even after years in the medical field dealing with i'm sure many unpleasant patienta, he still maintains upmost professionalism with such a kind disposition. I cannot thank him enough for everything. Doctors like him help restore faith in the medical community.

March 5th, 2009
Professional, yet humane
I was very impressed by the time Dr. Paul took in assessing my overall heath and by the thoroughness of his examination. At the same time he exhibited genuine warmth and concern for me as an individual.

August 15th, 2008
Dr "Superman" Paul
Dr Paul removed a large portion of my colon that was abcessed and saved my life. I am forever indebted to him and his staff. He has also operated on (2) of my friends and (2) friends of my family all with great success. I would and have recommended him to anyone and everyone I know that has serious health issues.