Dr. Bikram Verma Ansil MD Patient Reviews

September 17th, 2016
Ms. M
The ease of getting in to see him is good, however, his medical assistant is not very efficient and scheduled my colonoscopy and endoscopy in two different trips, so I had to prep for two different procedures, be given anesthetic 2 times, and pay 2 co-pays. I think it was all about the money. Plus the last time I had an endoscope (last summer because I was in SEVERE stomach pain) his words to me were "Don't call us we'll call you if there are any problems". I don't appreciate this approach because it is MY health I'm concerned about. Will NEVER go back.

November 26th, 2011
Can have a really long wait time.
He was friendly, but after multiple visits he's not sure what's wrong. There were a lot of follow-up procedures. The colonscopy went smooth. I did have to repeat my follow-up calls to hear back about a scan another facility did. Then when I went in for a follow-up, I waited over 1.5 hours.

November 16th, 2011
Great guy
Dr. Verma has a great bed side manner, he is very knowledgeable and spent plenty of time with me discussing anything I had a question about before and after my procedure. Highly recommend!!

December 11th, 2010
The very best!
Dr. Verma is worth driving for! I live 2 hours away from the Dayton area, but I don't mind at all. He worries about it, but as I told him, if I had cancer I would drive however far I needed to in order to get the best treatment (I have pretty severe GI problems). I found him on Google. He & his staff are super!