A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bikramjit Malhotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bikramjit Malhotra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Malhotra graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Malhotra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan
- Provena United Samaritans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bikramjit Malhotra MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bikramjit Malhotra practice?
- Dr. Bikramjit Malhotra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bikramjit Malhotra practices Internal Medicine near Danville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Covington, IN.
See Danville Internists.