Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bikramjit Singh
Dr. Bikramjit Singh, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Carteret, NJ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway, JFK Medical Center and Rwj Univ Hosp At Rahway. He speaks English.
Dr. Bikramjit Singh has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bikramjit Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carteret, NJ.
Dr. Sukhjender Goraya
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Carteret, NJ 0 mi26
Dr. Tamer Behman
Carteret, NJ 0.31 mi26
Dr. Sandeep Riar
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Carteret, NJ 0.54 mi9