Dr. Bikramjit Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bikramjit Singh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 26th, 2015

dr singh's staff is amazing the medical assistants and the girls in the front. there is too much confusion with all these new managers and new faces. they need to appreciate the girls they already have ,..so they could stop leaving the office.

April 10th, 2014

incompetent staff

Dr Singh has some seriously incompetent staff... The nurse poked me three times before she could successfully locate my veins to draw blood for physical!! She did not even care to apologize... In comes the next nurse, turns out her apparatus was bad!! I don't know how you hire people who are that bad at their job.. She couldn't even spell my name right on my sample... is that skill too much to ask!!??

November 5th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. B. Singh. He has passion for the field of medicine and treats each patient with warmth and care. My visit was very pleasant from the onset to the end. The staff is also wonderful as they are very helpful. Dr. Singh is truly a doctor that puts his patients first.

May 11th, 2011

Considerate Gentleman

Dr. Singh is a kind, affable, caring doctor. His interest and understanding of your concerns are to be applauded. Great listener. Great humor and ties!Highly recommended!

May 4th, 2011

Dr. Singh has been my primary care physician for about 10 years. I cannot rate him as a doctor because I HAVE NEVER MET HIM IN 10 YEARS! I go to all my annual physicals and occasional sick visits, but the nurse practioner or other doctor(s) in the practice are the ones I've seen. I could tell you that the staff is wonderful, but I will changing doctors being I've NEVER met the guy in a decade.

August 10th, 2017