A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bilal Piperdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bilal Piperdi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Piperdi graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Piperdi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Piperdi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans