A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bilal Piperdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bilal Piperdi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Piperdi
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Piperdi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bilal Piperdi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Piperdi graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Piperdi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bilal Piperdi MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bilal Piperdi practice?
- Dr. Bilal Piperdi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bilal Piperdi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cumberland, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Bronx, NY.
See Cumberland Internists, Cumberland Hematologists, and Cumberland Oncologists.