A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bilal Piperdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bilal Piperdi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bilal Piperdi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Piperdi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bilal Piperdi MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bilal Piperdi practice?
- Dr. Bilal Piperdi has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Bilal Piperdi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near , .