A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bilal Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital White Rock
- Baylor Medical Center Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bilal Ahmed Khan MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bilal A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Bilal Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bilal Khan practices Internal Medicine near Brentwood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Olean, NY.
See Brentwood Internists.