A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bilal Kaaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bilal Kaaki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bilal Kaaki, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaaki graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Kaaki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Grundy County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bilal Rafic Kaaki MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bilal R. Kaaki practice?
- Dr. Bilal Kaaki has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bilal Kaaki practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Waterloo, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Sumner, IA and Cedar Falls, IA.
See Waterloo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.