A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bilal Kharbutli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bilal Kharbutli, General and Bariatric Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kharbutli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bilal Kharbutli MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bilal Kharbutli practice?
- Dr. Bilal Kharbutli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bilal Kharbutli practices Surgery and Surgery near Wyandotte, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Wyandotte Surgeons.