Pediatrician
Video profile

3.0

Do not see this man show details Do not see this man
Aug 7th, 2015

I would not recommend Dr. Khodr to anyone. He prescribe my 4 month old antibiotics for an ear infection and pink eye and told me to give her a breathing treatment. That didn't seem right to me so I took her to a walkin clinic that night and they said she only had a clogged tear duct, no ear infection no pink eye, and deffinetly did not require a breathing treatment. The doctor at the walk in was astonished that Dr. Khodr prescribe her all that medicine for no reason. I do not think he should even be board certified after trying to give an infant all of that unnecessary medication. He also told me to stop breastfeeding. I asked him why and he said babies have to have formula by the time there four months old. That obviously makes no sense and I will never take my daughter back to see him.

Jun 20th, 2014

THE BEST!

worset provider. i have ever seen show details worset provider. i have ever seen
by jim on Jul 12th, 2013

He is never there and whenever i come to office the staff are there and the dr. Khodr is out of city. The only time was there gave me wrong medication. I dont recommend anyone.

Room to Improve show details Room to Improve
Nov 17th, 2010

It is really hard to rate a provider that is never in the office. When he is there & really there if you know what I mean - great doctor. But who knows who is going to be there when you get there. Providers are ever changing & Dr. Khodr always seems to have somewhere else he needs to be. The office staff is the only thing that remains somewhat the same for any length of time.