A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bilal Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bilal Naqvi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naqvi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naqvi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bilal Naqvi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Naqvi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Chippewa
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bilal Hussain Naqvi MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bilal H. Naqvi practice?
- Dr. Bilal Naqvi has 1 office location.
Dr. Bilal Naqvi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Eau Claire, WI.
See Eau Claire Internists, Eau Claire Hematologists, and Eau Claire Oncologists.