A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bilal Shanti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bilal Shanti, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanti graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shanti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bilal Fahmi Shanti MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bilal F. Shanti practice?
- Dr. Bilal Shanti has 1 office location.
Dr. Bilal Shanti practices Addiction Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Addiction Specialists.