A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bilal Shanti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bilal Shanti, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shanti
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Shanti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Neck Pain
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanti graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bilal F. Shanti MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bilal F. Shanti practice?
- Dr. Bilal Shanti has 1 office location.
Dr. Bilal Shanti practices Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists and Phoenix Pain Management Doctors.