Dr. Bilal Shanti MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 2nd, 2017
One of the best...
I've been seeing him for my pain issues for years. He is a kind and compassionate doctor. He spends a lot of time with me.

June 30th, 2017
This guy helped me a lot. He knows his stuff...

May 5th, 2013
Great Doc!!! very caring! Good at what he does...
This doctor is a nice guy!!!. He went beyond his way to get me better. He made me avoid back surgery. Am back to work!!. I Took my wife there. He took care of her issue as well. Cannot recommend him more!!.

January 25th, 2012
Did great job on my neck, thank you!!
I has 2-level fusion on my neck 4 years ago. I hurt my neck wrestling with my teenager son. Surgery above the fusion was recommended. Dr. Shanti said he will take care of the arm numbness and he did. He was great with me and I appreciate that

October 8th, 2011
Very caring and knowledgeable Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Shanti for some time now. He is always professional but also warm and friendly. He shows an interest in hearing input my husband and I want to contribute. If he is unable to relieve the pain, he determines what else can be done. He is very cautious when it comes to medication, which I appreciate greatly. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a pain management physician.

October 5th, 2011
Thanks Doc.., Awesome Work!!
He got rid of my left leg pain after one injection. Was right on with his explanation and what to expect. Got great sedation and didn't feel a thing with the injection... I highly recommend him.

June 1st, 2011
Awesome Doctor!!
Very few doctors know how to deal with Fibromyalgia...Dr. Shanti is one of them. He was very professional, caring, and to the point. Thanks to him I can lead my life again. Would definitely recommend him!!

April 23rd, 2011
What a great Doctor
I am blessed to have been treated by this very knowledgeable Doctor. After suffering with intense pain for years, he found the problem quickly and relieved it with treatment. He is a kind and caring doctor, who is very interested in helping those who are hurting.

April 21st, 2011
quack

February 24th, 2011
Excellent physician
Today, I've seen an excellent physician like I wished to see from along time ago. Caring, absolutely compassionate, good listner, perfect bed manners and accurate diagnosis. I will have injections with him for my neck so I can cuddle and carry on my little daughter. I will trust this Doctor for all what he decides for me.

December 21st, 2010
This is one great Doctor!!!
Dr. Shanti spent more time with me than any of the 6 pain doctors I saw for my bad back. He was kind, accurate, and thorough. He gave me diagnosis that nobody else did and gave me a block that worked in one week, just as he said. I will definitely recommend him to my family...

September 17th, 2010
Dr. Shanti (Wonderful Doctor)
I have recommended Dr. Shanti to friends and family members that need a good pain management doc. He is well groomed, kind, quiet, friendly, professional, and was a great asset to my pain management. Dr. Shanti gave me my life back, he took me off many meds, without withdrawals and gave me new meds that actually helped without taking my mind away from me. He has given me back my old self, my family is grateful to him for giving their mom, and daughter back to them. I can say without a doubt, Dr. Shanti, knows what he is doing and can be a great help to those that are willing to do the things required to get them as pain free as possible without all the mind altering drugs given by most doctors. He is my hero! I would send anyone to him with worry.