A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bilga Attar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bilga Attar is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Attar graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Attar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bilga Fatma Attar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bilga F. Attar practice?
- Dr. Bilga Attar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bilga Attar practices Family Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Primary Care Doctors.