A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bilga Attar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bilga Attar is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attar
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Attar Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Attar graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Attar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bilga Fatma Attar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bilga F. Attar practice?
- Dr. Bilga Attar has 1 office location.
Dr. Bilga Attar practices Family Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Family Physicians.