A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bilge Bayar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bilge Bayar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bayar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bilge Bayar, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayar graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Bayar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bilge Ayse Bayar MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bilge A. Bayar practice?
- Dr. Bilge Bayar has 1 office location.
Dr. Bilge Bayar practices Emergency Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Emergency Physicians.