Dr. Biljana Baskot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Biljana Baskot?

September 30th, 2016

Could not make an appoitment during office hours

I tried to call since 9 am during 40 min without success , no one to attend on the offi ce. Really disappointed !

November 30th, 2015

Strict Refill Policies - Plan to go without your medication at some point

The doctor refuses to issue a prescription with refills on nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). She will only refill when your medication run outs and the pharmacy contacts her. If this falls on a weekend or if they don't see the fax request, you are screwed and in pain. Every other doctor I have been to has issued me 6 or 12 refills. I still have to wait to refill as mandated by my insurance, but at least I am able to get them when needed. If doctors are not going to issue daily prescriptions ahead of time, then I feel they should be open every day including holidays and weekends, so their patients are not suffering from policies that they have taken upon themselves to enforce (and not mandated by law).

August 22nd, 2011

very poor experience

The receptionist at this office think that she has a permission to teach everybody about how to live. Instead of being helpful she speak rude and not polite at all. Terrible! I couldn't stand it and left without visiting the doctor. So bad when probably good doctors losing customers because of unfriendly staff in the office!They make no effort to make me feel special. I don't think they appreciate my loyalty to them. I had to wait a while after I arrived for my appointment. The staff didn't even keep me updated about how much longer it would be. Just a warning, they do not adhere to the customer is always right policy no matter what the situation is. They never listen to customers complaints and argue with them instead of trying to correct the situation. That's just bad business. We got a good references from Gastroenterology Institute about this doctor but didnt expect to meet such unfriendly staff.

January 3rd, 2011

Great doctor

Efficient and professionial

August 24th, 2010

Best internest in Ft. Lauderdale

I've used Dr. Baskot since 2000 and am thrilled that I was able to find such a great doctor in S. Fl..

September 11th, 2009

I would say she is through and is very good at following up on patients. My experience to date has been excellent. I would recommend her and her office.

January 24th, 2017