inactive

Biljana Beretich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 15th, 2015
Takes time to listen. Very caring.

March 26th, 2014
She is wonderful. I was misdiagnosed by other doctors for 5 years before getting to her. Dr. Beretich is extremely knowledgeable and caring.

January 16th, 2011
She told me the loss of feeling in my right hand was "not neurological" in spite of all the evidence on the MRI pointing in that direction. She offered no followup and very little concern that I don't feel my hand in the same way leading me to drop things. She also was not concerned about the falls I've had. She said these are not neurological either. I have a rapid hand tremor, loss of sensation, poor coordination. However, my reflexes aren't impacted so she doesn't see spinal or brain involvement. She looked at my MRI's (four years worth) for about ten minutes prior to making this conclusion. She gave no insight about a question I had about EMG results and had to consult another neurosurgeon to interpret the numbers. ALL neurosurgeons are supposed to know how to interpret EMG's. Very dissatisfied and worried still about my symptoms. My career and personal life are majorly impacted by this and she dismissed all of it without even an offer of a follow up.