Dr. Biljana Kostic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Biljana Kostic?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Biljana Kostic?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 18th, 2016

I have no problems with this Doctor. She is very good explaining things to you.

November 3rd, 2015

Dr. Is excellent. Staff is poor.

October 23rd, 2015

Very Knowledgeable and Caring Physician

March 30th, 2015

Dr. Kostic is a wonderful doctor. I am so pleased to find a doctor who listens to me and cares.

December 15th, 2013

Will never go to her again

Dr Kostic has a very hands off approach. Unless required to as in breast exam or paps she has never done a physical exam. I always felt like she didn't believe anything was wrong. When I came in with a breast lump, she couldn't get me referred fast enough to someone else. She never followed up to see how my treatment was going. I do have a wonderful oncologist. I recently went in to Dr Kostic for constipation and sciatic pain. She prescribed mineral oil and told me to walk off the sciatic pain. Obviously she's never had sciatica. After over a week of severe pain, I finally went to urgent care, where they gave me a steroid, muscle relaxer and pain mediciation if needed. The Physician Assistant there was great. The steroid and muscle relaxer are all I have needed. I am pain free and able to function again. Due to Dr. Kostic's less than caring attitude I suffered in pain and lost a week of work. I have already changed primary care physicians and will NEVER go back to Dr. Kostic.

November 13th, 2012

Clipboard Doctor

Dr. K can be personable and caring. However, she has a very laissez-faire, hands off approach. Tends to base diagnoses on assumpions and discussions, rather than examinations or facts. Thinks patients over-worry, rather than erring on side of caution and advocating for additional tests. In my case and others I'm familiar with, she and her husband have misread early cancer signs.

November 7th, 2012

Caring Doctor

Dr. Kostic has great bedside manners. After an office visit with her I feel empowered. She does not assume a lower health qualify based on your BMI or race. She will based her opinion test results and patient conversations. She spends quality time with the patient and provides support and encouragement.

September 3rd, 2009

Never again

My previous as well as my most recent experience with Dr. Kostic and her staff was very poor. I will never go there again. Not only did I received less than 5 minutes from the Dr. for my annual physical exam, I waited over half an hour to see her, then never received any follow-up. I had to phone twice to receive results of lab work taken three weeks ago. The staff is not helpful. The doctor is not interested. She did not look in my ears, nose, check reflexes, palpate lymph nodes or check other clinical signs. She sent me for a battery of lab tests and was finished with me.

August 8th, 2008

A bit abrupt

Dr. Kostic seemed like a nice lady and talked awile. And I wanted a female OBGYN because I thought she may have better sensitivity to a woman's body. But she was pretty abrupt and my PAP was just as uncomfortable as with any male doctor I've ever seen. So I'm looking for a new doctor now, and I wouldn't recommend her.