Dr. Biljana Uzelac MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 9 reviews

no change

September 22nd, 2015
Finally a knowledgeable doctor in the area!

January 20th, 2015
I love that she is laid back, supporting of natural things and homeopathy.

July 11th, 2014
One of a Kind!
Dr. Uzelac is fantastic. She always gives an explanation of the situation and thoroughly answers patient questions. Dr. Uzelac is not quick to give medications, particularly if alternative treatments are available. This is a relief in the light of so many "antibiotic-happy" pediatricians out there. We went through two others before deciding on Dr. Uzelac and we couldn't be more confident in her as a practitioner.

June 5th, 2013
Can't say enough good things!
Dr. Uzelac came very highly recommended to me by friends and by a nutritionist that I respect. I wanted to switch my kids to her but had not yet had the need for an appointment. One morning, my son woke up with an earache and sobbed all morning. I decided to call the office to see if she would take him that day being a new patient. Not only did her office get him right in, the ladies at the desk were exceptionally nice to us and offered him a cup of water since he was crying from the pain. Our wait time was short, and my son LOVED her. He felt better by the time we left and actually said "it's like that doctor WAS the medicine!" I am very, very pleased.

June 9th, 2012
Healthy and wonderful
Dr. Uzelac is a favorite in my group of mom friends. She is always thorough and complete with the visits and answers all of my questions. She is concerned about nutrition and this is only a GOOD thing with the obesity epidemic in this country. Dr. Uzelac will see my child the same day if he is sick and always calls back if I have questions. Her nurses are always nice to my kids.

September 1st, 2011
Excellent
Having a hard time switching Pediatricians' since I've moved out of state three years ago. I make the hour drive knowing that my child is being treated by someone who is not only knowledgeable but kind and caring,

May 25th, 2011
Best Doctor Around
We met with Dr. Uzelac while pregnant with my oldest son and loved her right away. We now have another baby and she is more attentive to my children than I could have ever hoped for a doctor. She remembers things about my kids after almost 3 years, going back to sicknesses they've had since being a baby. She explains everything about what is going on and takes the time to answer all of our questions. My boys love her too, which always makes it easy to take them in. She has given us so many useful tips in parenting and is genuine about what she does. She sees us whenever I have a concern and has also pesonally called me when I didn't feel the need to come in but had questions or concerns. We have recommended her to a number of our friends who now see her too. Overall, she is an excellent doctor!

December 13th, 2010
An Excellent Choice
I chose Dr. Uzelac based on her being rated highly by my OB Gyn, they shared the same building. Her ratings seemed good and she was wonderful when I met her. Since then we had a wonderful relationship with her responding quickly to my son's psoriasis, being open and helpful to breastfeeding, and overall having a friendly and professional manner. She has two offices and it is a bit of a drive for me but I wouldn't want to compromise on a pediatrician over a few minutes drive.

April 19th, 2010
Dr. Uzelac is dedicated and an accurate dignostician. She is helpful and you always leave with learning something to improve your child's health.