A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Albarado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Albarado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albarado
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Albarado Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Albarado graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Albarado has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill J Albarado DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bill J. Albarado practice?
- Dr. Bill Albarado has 1 office location.
Dr. Bill Albarado practices Family Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Primary Care Doctors.