A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Barry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Barry is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bill Barry, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barry graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Barry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill E Barry FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bill E. Barry practice?
- Dr. Bill Barry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bill Barry practices Surgery near Lutz, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Lutz Surgeons.