Dr. Bill Barry Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Bill Barry?

im alive thank u Dr. Barry

Posted on November 13th, 2015

i had a major RTA & ended up a patient of Dr. Barry. I can only say he was amazing and I am alive today because of him. He made very quick decisions and had me in theatre faster than anyone else could ...thankfully due to his quick decisions I survived. A couple of years later and he is still more than helpful when I need info., re a couple of little hiccups I am now experiencing.....I would more than recommend his kindness and experience.

great dr

Posted on July 12th, 2012

i have had the pleasure of being dr. barry's patient for the first time and i would highly recommend him. very considerate and explained my problem very thoroughly, was very understanding with me and all my questionstoanynewould highly recommend dr.barry

Posted on February 27th, 2016