A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bill Bass, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Bass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Darnall Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill Bass MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bill Bass practice?
- Dr. Bill Bass has 1 office location.
Dr. Bill Bass practices Emergency Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Emergency Physicians.