A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Burke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill Burke DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bill Burke practice?
- Dr. Bill Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Bill Burke practices Family Medicine near Keller, TX.
See Keller Family Physicians.