A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Burke, D.O. is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill Burke DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bill Burke practice?
- Dr. Bill Burke has 1 office location.
- Dr. Bill Burke practices Family Medicine near Keller, TX.