A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Byrd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Byrd is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bill Byrd, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrd graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Byrd has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill H Byrd MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bill H. Byrd practice?
- Dr. Bill Byrd has 1 office location.
Dr. Bill Byrd practices Family Medicine near Longwood, FL.
See Longwood Primary Care Doctors.