A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Chu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Chu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ba Chu MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William B. Chu practice?
- Dr. William Chu has 1 office location.
Dr. William Chu practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.