A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Chu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Chu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans