Dr. William Cobb MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Frisco, TX

2.2

July 31st, 2013
Force Communications
If I had not ask questions there would have been no communications. Past his retirement time.

May 5th, 2011
I was sent to Dr. Cobb by an ENT Doctor and an Allergist for enlarged concha bullosa. Dr. Cobb told me that there is nothing wrong and I really have been having severe drainage problems and he told me go see an allergist and he put me off. He told me I have a deviated septum and two other doctors told me that I did not have a deviated septum. He could not diagnose my problem, just told me to go elsewhere for help.

April 19th, 2011
I was disappointed that the Dr. Cobb acted as though I had interrupted his day by being there, was rude, and his staff couldn't explain my lab results and the good Dr. didn't have time to come to the phone himself. I was told to see another doctor with no reason as to why, just something not right in the labs. Then they lost the lab report and it took almost a month to get them to my doctor for review so she could actually explain them to me.

July 1st, 2009
My 10 month old daughter saw him twice. She desperately needed her adenoids removed. He kept putting her off, telling me to change her formula, get a GI series done, ect. ect. instead of just doing what needed to be done. I brought her to get a second opinion and they told me to leave her on her formula, no GI series was needed and they removed her adenoids within four days! She is now twelve months and is wonderful.