A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Daugherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Daugherty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bill Daugherty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daugherty graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Daugherty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albuquerque Reg Med Ctr, Albuquerque, Nm
- Kaseman Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill Benton Daugherty MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bill B. Daugherty practice?
- Dr. Bill Daugherty has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bill Daugherty practices Family Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Belen, NM and Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Family Physicians.