A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Devine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devine
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Devine Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Devine graduated from National University of Health Sciences, Lombard.
Dr. Devine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill Henry Devine DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bill H. Devine practice?
- Dr. Bill Devine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bill Devine practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Glendale Family Physicians.