A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Devine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Devine graduated from National University of Health Sciences, Lombard.
Dr. Devine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill Henry Devine DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bill H. Devine practice?
- Dr. Bill Devine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bill Devine practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.