A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bill Kim, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases IBD
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill Hoon Kim MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bill H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Bill Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bill Kim practices Gastroenterology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Gastroenterologists.